Partners can now opt in to share Security Self-assessment responses with customers

Hi, @dmihalache . Apologies for my delay.

You are right - the existing instructions are outdated. I am working to update the page right now. In the meantime, you can follow these steps:

1. Locate the confirmation email you received when you submitted the form initially.
  2. Add a comment to describe the edits you would like to make.
  3. The Marketplace team will respond, confirm and update the response changes within two weeks.

I will update this thread once I publish the new DAC page.

Jake

1 Like

Thank you @JakeComito, we’ll do so.

1 Like

Hi, @dmihalache ! I wanted to follow up and confirm that we published our new DAC page to reflect the correct process. Specifically, we updated the “Updating security changes” section. Apologies for the initial confusion.

You can check it out here: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/security-self-assessment-program/

Best!
Jake

2 Likes

Hi @JakeComito Thank you for the follow up.

Wait, @JakeComito - when was it discontinued and where was that announced?

cc/ @ctalk

1 Like

Hi @JakeComito,

How do partners know who Atlassian has shared the responses with? Will you CC our security contacts (from Atlassian Marketplace) on the requests as participants?

How are customers to request this? An email to sales@atlassian.com? Where is that documented for the customer?

Thank you,
Nick Muldoon, Easy Agile

7 Likes

@JakeComito - we are getting requests to our support portal from customers, so they obviously know that this is possible yet they don’t know how to get the details from Atlassian.

As above, how are customers to request this? Where is that documented for the customer?

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi, @nick ! We are building an operational process to notify the partner security contacts of instances when customers request this security information in order to honor this request. We will follow-up when we have more to share.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.