Plugin not showing in user installed apps

I’m new to Confluence plugin development and want to create a macro. This tutorial seemed to be a good start: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/create-a-confluence-hello-world-macro/

I followed steps 1 to 6 under ’ Create the plugin skeleton’, exactly as stated. For step 7, I login to confluence, go to the app management, but my plugin is not shown.

Only these 4 plugins are shown under user installed apps:

There is tons of logging in my cli where atlas-run is started. Nothing there that indicates the plugin not loading, but may be I don’t know what to look for?

What could be the issue here?

Hi @RensVerhage,

While your app is running, can you open another terminal (make sure you are in your project folder) and run atlas-mvn package. QuickReload should kick in and deploy/redeploy your app, if it still does not show up, errors will be seen in the first terminal.

Cheers,
Ian

1 Like

Hi @IanR,

Thanks! There was nothing wrong with my code, atlas-mvn package did the trick. Everything builds ok and the plugin is now loading fine :slight_smile:

Awesome! That’s great to know

hello,

i’m trying to create “Hello world” plugin for jira software,

and i’m using this cmd 'atlas-run-standalone --product jira --version 8.0.2 --jvmargs “-Xms512m -Xmx768m” ’ to run the plugin.

even after running " atlas-mvn package" plugin is not coming in user-installed apps,

can somebody please help me.

i’m stack at this for two days.

thank you