Preparing for Confluence 8.0 - EAP coming soon

Hi @Wendy

I get errors when I try to compile the code, do I have to do something extra for this version?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.10.1:compile (default-compile) on project restapi-extender: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /Users/r2d2/atlassian-workplace/restapi-extender_6.10/src/main/java/com/itlab/confluence/plugins/restextender/helper/ToolsHelper.java:[5,40] cannot access com.atlassian.confluence.license.DefaultLicenseService
[ERROR]   bad class file: /Users/r2d2/maven-repository/repository/com/atlassian/confluence/confluence/8.0.0-m011/confluence-8.0.0-m011.jar(com/atlassian/confluence/license/DefaultLicenseService.class)
[ERROR]     class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
[ERROR]     Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.10.1:compile (default-compile) on project restapi-extender: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /Users/r2d2/atlassian-workplace/restapi-extender_6.10/src/main/java/com/itlab/confluence/plugins/restextender/helper/ToolsHelper.java:[5,38] cannot access com.atlassian.confluence.pages.Page
[ERROR]   bad class file: /Users/r2d2/maven-repository/repository/com/atlassian/confluence/confluence/8.0.0-m011/confluence-8.0.0-m011.jar(com/atlassian/confluence/pages/Page.class)
[ERROR]     class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
[ERROR]     Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

Cheers
Adam