Problem creating Rest Plugin for Confluence Data Center, doc generator uses obsolete components

calling atlas-run, I receive always the same error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:refapp-maven-plugin:8.1.2:generate-rest-do[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:refapp-maven-plugin:8.1.2:generat[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:refapp-maven-plugin:8.1.2:generate-rest-docs (default-generate-rest-docs) on project message: An error has occurred in Javadoc report
est-docs) on project message: An error has occurred in Javadoc report generation:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 - error: Class com.sun.jersey.wadl.resourcedoc.ResourceDocletJSON is not a valid doclet.
[ERROR] Note: As of JDK 13, the com.sun.javadoc API is no longer supported.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Command line was: “C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.6.10-hotspot\bin\javadoc.exe” -J-Xmx1024m @options @argfile
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Refer to the generated Javadoc files in ‘C:\tfsroot\tfs05\Confluence\Plugin\message\target\site\apidocs’ dir.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
I’m using Open JDK v17.0.6
Any suggestion to solve this error?

3 Likes

My workaround was to switch to JDK 11. :frowning:

just came across this and switched from AMPS 8.1.2 back to AMPS 8.0.2. No need to switch the JDK version