Problem for use field "duedate"

Hi all,

I have a problem to create issue with API

i POST to this url https://jira.cdiscount.com/rest/api/latest/issue/

this json : ‘{“fields”:{“project”:{“key”:“OPS”},“summary”:"’.$title.’",“description”:"’.$desc.’",“duedate”:"’.$duedate.’",“issuetype”:{“name”:“Tâche”},“reporter”:{“name”:"’.$user_clean.’"},“labels”:["’.$project2.’","’.$location.’"]}}’

And i get this error: {“errorMessages”:,“errors”:{“duedate”:“Field ‘duedate’ cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.”}}

The configuration in jira:

Can you help me ?

thanks

1 Like

Hello,
Check if the user who executes the REST call has the schedule issues permission for the project.

2 Likes

Hi Alex_sam,

yes, perfect it was that, thank you very much it was 4 days I searched!

Thanks
Regards
Cirvent

Hello, I have the same problem, but the user is administrator of the project so has all permissions.
I post: { “update”: {}, “fields”: { “assignee”: { “name”: “…” }, “project”:{“key”:"…"}, “issuetype”:{ “name”:"…"}, “summary”:"…", “priority”:{“id”:“4”},“duedate”:“2020-08-29”, “description”: {“type”: “doc”, “version”: 1, “content”: [ { “type”: “paragraph”, “content”: [ { “type”: “text”, “text”: “…” } ] } ] } }}
and resieve: stdClass Object ( [errorMessages] => Array ( ) [errors] => stdClass Object ( [duedate] => Field ‘duedate’ cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown. ) )
Could you help me?