Pull Request Approvers Checkbox

Hi,

I’m trying to capture a RequiredApproversChangedEvent in a custom listener to identify and take action when a user makes a change to the required pull request approvers check box located in a repository’s pull request settings. So far, I know that this setting is encompassed in this plugin: com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-bundled-hooks:requiredApproversMergeHook and that it can be updated through a POST in the REST API at this endpoint: /rest/api/1.0/projects/{projectKey}/repos/{repositorySlug}/settings/pull-requests, but I need to be able to capture this event in real-time. I’ve been told that this would be captured in a RepositoryHookSettingsChangedEvent, RepositoryHookEnabledEvent, or RepositoryHookDisabledEvent, but I’m not seeing that happen (I added an event listener for each of those events with a logging statement and see results on the installed hooks, but not on the required approvers check box).

Right now, I know I can set this value upon repository creation with the REST API and I can do some scripting to scan the audit logs on the server to identify changes however often, but there has to be a better way, right?

Thanks for any help/insight!

(Version is v4.12.1)