Requesting authorization for creating third-party apps

I spent the last six months creating an Apple Watch app called Kanbann in my spare time that brings Trello to your wrist. I released it on 20th December, and people seem to like it

An hour ago I received an email from a person at Atlassian asking me to remove it from the Apple Store because it is not authorized. It never ocurred to me that Atlassian would object to an app that brings Trello to more users.

Does anyone know who I should contact for authorization? I’m using Xamarin and had intended to also bring it to Samsung Galaxy Watches (Tizen) and Android Wear OS Watches. I’ve experience doing this with other apps.

This was the app store description:
Kanbann brings Trello to your Apple Watch. Use it offline or online, whether or not you have your phone nearby (it can work independently of your watch over Wifi or cellular).

Using the app on your watch you can:

• Create cards

• Move cards within and between lists

• Append to a card’s description

• Comment on a card

• Create checklists on a card

• Create new items on a checklist

• Uncheck and check items on a checklist.

Create Trello cards using Siri on your watch: “Hey Siri, Create a note Testing 321 in Kanbann”. In order to use this you’ll need to do two things: Firstly enable Siri support for Kanbann on your phone, by saying “Hey Siri, Create a note Testing 321 in Kanbann” and tapping “Yes” (this is a one-time thing). Secondly on your watch you need to designate the default list for new cards by navigating to a list, hard-pressing the screen, and tapping the “Set as default…” button.

Am I missing something? Let me know at damian@kanbann.com

Kanbann is in no way associated with Trello or Atlassian.

Happy holidays everyone,

Damian

2 Likes

Michael Pryor replied on Reddit. All good for now https://www.reddit.com/r/trello/comments/ed6iuy/comment/fbuedq5

4 Likes