Rest API for retrieving Board and Project is not working

Hi All,

Im looking for an API which returns the DATA for Board and Project relations. Like What are all the Board associated in a Project or the Vice Versa. I found the below URL

/rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/project

But this is not working. Also there is a latest version 2 API also comes up which doesn’t contains any API which returns Board data.

Please help me with a working API that can return Board and Project relation.

Thanks in Advance,
Sajiv

Hi @sajivsriraamp,

The path you have referenced is the API endpoint that is meant to provide what it sounds like you are looking for – it returns all of the projects associated with a given boardId. What do you mean when you say it’s not working, can you be more specific?

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dmeyer,

Thanks for your response.

I have an On Prem Jira as well as Cloud Jira. We use the API to extract data from JIRA. I wanted to Extract details related to Board, Project and also Projects Associated with Board.

When I googles it in JIRA site they gave the “/rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/project” to extract projects under the board. When I used this API it is throwing me 404 error. But I expect some data or projects to be returned as part of this API.

Can you provide a full example of the request you are making?

Hi @sajivsriraamp,

I’ve answered your ticket in devhelp :slight_smile: For completeness will also answer here. The referenced endpoint /rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/project is not available for 7.1.x. It became available after, which is 7.2.x. Please see:

Cheers,
Anne Calantog

1 Like

Hi Acalanto,

Thanks for the response.

I have another JIRA 7.4.1 on-prem Server.

There also it is not working. Can you please suggest on this?

Regards,
Sajiv