REST APIs for next-gen Jira projects

Hello Community!

My name is Abhinaya Sinha and I am a PM at Atlassian working on REST APIs for next-gen Jira.

We want to make sure that we work with you, our customers - app developers and vendors - in providing capabilities so that your apps can work on next-gen Jira projects too!

As you might be aware from this blog post, we are adding REST API support for next-gen. So far, we have added project scoped information to GET end points. Please let us know if you are still having trouble accessing information on next-gen projects from REST GET end points. And we would love to get your inputs as we start building POST/PUT/DELETE APIs.

What’s involved in the research

• Sessions are 30 mins in duration and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.
  • After scheduling, you’ll receive a calendar invite with a video-conference link.
  • We’ll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, we might explore some options on building mutation APIs.

If you’re interested in taking part, please choose a time that works with your schedule below:
Click here to schedule your session

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on asinha@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Abhinaya Sinha

3 Likes

Hello Community!

Thanks to those who responded and gave their valuable time in meeting me.

I would love to speak with more of you! Kindly use this link to schedule a session. If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly at asinha@atlassian.com.

Cheers,
Abhinaya Sinha