Small ScriptRunner Problem after updating to 8.13.1 from 7.y.z

I recently ran into a problem with my ScriptRunner Code in a Transition after I upgraded JIRA from Major Version 7 to 8. It looked like just some of the old API were no longer available. After I rewrote the code with the new API, I came up with this:

import com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.search.SearchService
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.jql.parser.JqlQueryParser
import com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchProvider
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchQuery

// Create a JqlQueryParser object with your JQL String
def query = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(JqlQueryParser).parseQuery("project = SMO AND 'Queue Number' is not EMPTY ORDER BY 'Queue Number' DESC")

// Generate a Result set of '1' via Pager Filter, LoggedInUser with Overrding Security, and the JQL Query.
def result = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(SearchService).searchOverrideSecurity(ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser(), query, new PagerFilter(1))
double maxNumber = 1000

// Get the Custom Field "Queue Number"
CustomField cField = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectsByName("Queue Number")[0]

// Get the only issue in the Result List of '1' and use it to set maxNumbers
def documentIssue = result.getResults()[0]
maxNumber = documentIssue.getCustomFieldValue(cField) as Double

// Set the new number equaled to maxNumber + 1
double newNumbers = ++maxNumber
issue.setCustomFieldValue(cField, newNumbers)

It is a fairly simple auto-incrementer that updates the field ‘Queue Number’ as orders are placed. My Problem is that the error talks about a function I am not even calling which has me confused.

2020-11-17 09:56:42,757 ERROR [workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction]: Workflow script has failed on issue SMO-3109 for user 'yrchatila'. View here: https://issuetracking.thalesesec.com:8443/secure/admin/workflows/ViewWorkflowTransition.jspa?workflowMode=live&workflowName=Updated+SMO%3A+Process+Management+Workflow&descriptorTab=postfunctions&workflowTransition=161&highlight=1
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.providers.LuceneSearchProvider.search() is applicable for argument types: (com.atlassian.query.QueryImpl, com.atlassian.jira.user.DelegatingApplicationUser...) values: [{project = "SMO"} AND {Queue Number is not EMPTY} order by Queue Number DESC, ...]
Possible solutions: search(com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchQuery, com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter), search(com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchQuery, com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter, java.util.Set), search(com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchQuery, org.apache.lucene.search.Collector), each(groovy.lang.Closure)
	at Script2.run(Script2.groovy:11)

Any help would be appreciated.