Some scopes defined are not supported: readonly:content.attachment:confluence

Hello everyone.

I am developing an application on Forge. In my app I am using https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content---attachments/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-id-child-attachment-attachmentid-download-get
to get a link to the attachment.

const responsess = await api.asApp().requestConfluence (route/wiki/rest/api/content/id/child/attachment/idAtt/download);

console.log (Response: $ {responsess.status} $ {responsess.statusText});
console.log (await responsess.text ());

Using the command “forge lint --fix” I add to the manifest.yml

permissions:
scopes:
- readonly:content.attachment:confluence

When I run the forge deploy command I get the error
{
“__typename”: “AppDeploymentLogEvent”,
“stepName”: “Validate manifest”,
“createdAt”: “2021-10-13T09: 17: 41.433Z”,
“message”: “Some scopes defined are not supported: readonly: content.attachment: confluence”,
“level”: “WARNING”
}

This is an error screen

How can this be fixed?

@aldrfedorov97 welcome to the Atlassian developer community.

I’m not sure if it is copy/paste problem into this editor, but if you have spaces after colons in the scopes, that will be the problem.

Thank you, @ibuchanan.
It is copy/paste problem into this editor.
Here is a screenshot of this snippet. It was generated by the “forge lint --fix” command

This problem is still relevant to me, maybe you have some more ideas about this.

I’m also interested in solving this problem. Without this scope, I don’t think there is any other way to read the page attachments

For anyone else hitting this issue, I updated my Forge CLI to version 2.0.6 and that fixed it for me. Not sure if this fix was included in an update within the past month but it seems like it.