Timing for Power-up approval process

Hello there,

I’m not sure where to turn. I submitted a power up for final review about 3 weeks ago, but haven’t heard anything from the staff member who was helping me in about 3 weeks.

I’ve sent multiple emails, with no response. Is this simply part of the process that just wasn’t explained to me? Can anyone tell me about the timline of the approval process so I can figure out where I am in the process? I understand if I need to wait, but without any confirmation, I’m concerned that my power-up may no longer be in the queue?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hey Anieka,

You must have missed the last email I’ve sent you on March 11. It has the final alterations for the Power-Up.

Anyway, I can forward it again :slight_smile: Please, check your inbox.

Cheers,
Valentyn

1 Like

Hey there Valentyn!

Thanks for the response! I saw the message and responded the same day. Just to confirm, are you receiving my emails? I was worried there may be some sort of glitch. Please let me know.

I sent the screenshot of the resolution to your email. Please let me know if you didn’t receive it, but I made the necessary changes.

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Hey Anieka,

Yeah, seems like a glitch. Because, you’re now replying to my personal email. That’s why I can’t see your replies in the HelpScout thread for the Power-Up submission.

Could you please repeat your initial reply with the screenshot?

Thanks,

Valentyn

I think I’m a little confused, but I re-forwarded the message to your email. One with the screenshot, and the other from March 11 informing you of the fix.

I will start a new thread to see if it makes it to your inbox too. Thanks so much for your patience!

Please let me know if you received any of those messages.

Valentyn,

I just want to make sure I cover both forms of communication bc of the glitch. I am super excited to move forward, and would appreciate getting the opportunity to work with Trello’s Business Development and Marketing teams as soon as possible. How do I start that process?

Thanks!

1 Like