Unable to Upload or Delete Attachments to Some Pages

Hi
I’m using Confluence Server 7.14.1 on Linux.
Suddenly, I can’t upload any attachments on some pages with the error below. And also unable to delete any existing attachments.

--------------------------
Parameters
--------------------------
pageId : 55746435
fileName : 25_135745_512.jpg
atl_token : 0ffb9081d14e5c20fd730f6a418a21bd73b2b14d
caused by: com.atlassian.confluence.pages.exceptions.ExternalChangesException: Unable to save changes to unreconciled page ContentId{id=55746435}
at com.atlassian.confluence.internal.content.collab.DefaultContentReconciliationManager.reconcileIfNeeded(DefaultContentReconciliationManager.java:149)

2022-04-06 15:46:07,128 ERROR [Caesium-1-1] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: USERS_MIGRATION. Message: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Failed to update database schema
com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Failed to update database schema
        at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
        at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:112)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.store.jpa.impl.DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.get(DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.java:65)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.store.jpa.impl.DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.get(DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.java:40)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.store.jpa.impl.DefaultPluginTransactionTemplate.on(DefaultPluginTransactionTemplate.java:29)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.store.tx.PluginTransactionTemplate.write(PluginTransactionTemplate.java:24)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker.getNextBatch(QueueBroker.java:119)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker.dispatchBatchToConsumer(QueueBroker.java:113)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
        at com.atlassian.migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker.runJob(QueueBroker.java:100)
...more

I checked the issue of CONFERVER-74671, but it seems to be a different problem because the page has never modified the simultaneous editing settings.

Help me please…