- A Jira issue is assigned to XYZ (= developer)
- XYZ does the required development on a specific Bitbucket branch
- After finishing the development, XYZ creates a pull request on Bitbucket
- The reviewers (= most of the time ABC or PQR) review the code changes and provided some feedback
- After approving the pull request the reviewer merges the pull request
- The BitBucket uses the name of the reviewer as the author of the commit.
This last step is where my issue is situated. I would like to see that the author of the commit remains ‘XYZ’ as he/she did the code changes and not the name of the person that did the merge.
Thanks in advance.