Web-item and web-section not shown in Jira

Hello,
I am developing a test application with atlassian connect. I am adding some web-items and a web-section, however, only one web-item is shown but not the other and the web-section. Here is how my atlassian-connector.json descriptor looks in the modules section:

"modules": {        
        "webItems": [
            {
              "location": "view-actions-work",
              "weight": 200,              
              "url": "/view-actions-test",              
              "tooltip": {
                "value": "View actions Test"
              },              
              "name": {
                "value": "Test for view action Web Item"
              },
              "key": "view-actions-test-opt"
            },
            {
                "location": "jira.global.navigator.secondary.actions/web-section-jira-global-navigator-secondary-actions",
                "weight": 200,              
                "url": "/export-csv-nonempty",              
                "tooltip": {
                  "value": "Exports tickets to CSV"
                },              
                  "value": "Export to CSV (Non-Empty fields)"
                },
                "key": "export-csv-nonempty-opt"
            }
          ],
          "webSections": [
            {
                "location": "atl.jira.view.issue.right.context",
                "weight": 50,
                  "value": "My Web Section"
                },
                "key": "my-web-section"
            }
          ]            
    }

The web-item is not shown is the one with key: export-csv-nonempty-opt and the my-web-section is not shown either in the corresponding location.

What could be wrong? Only the web-item with key: “view-actions-test-opt” is working.

Thanks,
Edgar

Hi,
I could resolve the issue. For the web item with location in the global navigator, it is necessary to create a web section first and then on the web item location make a reference to the key of the web section like this:
“location”: “jira.global.navigator.secondary.actions/my-web-section-key”

Now, I need to access to the JQL used in the issue navigator page. I tried accessing the URL of the previous page with document.referrer option, but it just give me the base URL, not the parameters. Something like this:
https://my-site.atlassian.net/

When I need something like this:
https://mt-site.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/SPT/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SPT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20"Time%20to%20resolution"%20ASC

Do you know some way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Edgar

I could get the Search information from issue navigator page by using the Search Request Views Module. It added an option in the Export menu. I though the same option was going to be added to the “Export issues” menu of the Issues page, but it didn’t. It would be nice if the option also was added to that menu. Do you know why it is not added?

Thanks,
Edgar