How to solve rendering Error?

Hi,
I am using a web panel module and that showing error.
screen shot->

Error : Error rendering ‘com.vps.jira.plugin.Archiveing-Attachment:archiving-indicator’. Please contact your Jira administrators.

ArchivingIndicator.java →
public Map<String,Object> getContextMap(ApplicationUser user, JiraHelper jiraHelper)
{
String get=Optional.ofNullable(“myinput”).orElse("");
Map<String, Object> contextMap = Maps.newHashMap();
//Map contextMap = new HashMap();
Issue currentIssue = (Issue)jiraHelper.getContextParams().get(“issue”);
CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager();
//CustomField cf = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName(“Group Picker”);
CustomField cf = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject(“Group Picker”);
Object val = currentIssue.getCustomFieldValue(cf).toString();
log.error(“CustomField VAlue@@@@”+val);
if(val == null || val =="")
{
contextMap.put(“daysAwayFromDueDate”, currentIssue);
log.error(currentIssue+"@@@***");
return contextMap;
}
else
{
return contextMap;
}}

using JIRA 7.13.0.
anyone help me I don’t understand why an exact error has occurred?

HI @shitalchande,

Please explain your problem is details here and Please explain where are you getting this error plugin development time or plugin upload time.

HI SarikaDalalji Mam,
I am developing an (Attachment)Archiving Plugin and Dearchiving Plugin. and the plugin is uploaded successfully but Dearchive is not working and showing an error such as! [Error rendering ‘com.vps.jira.plugin.Archiveing-Attachment:archiving-indicator’. Please contact your Jira administrators.]

Hi SarikaDalalji Mam,

I am just modifying the Archiving Attachment Plugin and When I upload the plugin that time error has occurred and JIRA 7.13.0 is using.
and there is using Web panel module to display button but the button is not displaying the showing error[Error rendering ‘com.vps.jira.plugin.Archiving-Attachment:archiving-indicator’. Please contact your Jira administrators.].
Can you suggest me is this template rendering error or any other error?

Regards,
Shital