What is the best place to create new feature requests for JSM cloud api

For Jira Core and Jira Software we have ACJIRA (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ACJIRA)
"The ACJIRA project is the JIRA Ecosystem’s team public project for tracking feature requests and known bugs related to the JIRA API platform. This includes:

• JIRA Core and JIRA Software REST APIs
  • Webhooks
  • Atlassian Connect modules in JIRA"

Where should I create feature requests for JSM API?
I used to create tickets in JIRA Service Desk Ecosystem - Issues - Ecosystem Jira
but it is not possible now.

Hi @maciej.dudziak,

Prior to DEVHELP, we used to allow developers to raise any type of issue directly in team projects such as AC, ACJS, ACJIRA, etc. We stopped this ability when DEVHELP was created so that all issues went through the developer support team. Later the developer support team essentially dissolved and the ability to create feature requests was removed. The developer support team is now staffed again so opening up this capability seems like a possibility, but it’s their call. I’ll raise this with them.

Regards,
Dugald

Hi @dmorrow, any news?

Hi @maciej.dudziak ,

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there’s going to be a quick answer to this. I think it is being discussed, but not as a top priority.

Regards,
Dugald

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, please, let us know if you find out anything :slight_smile: