'x-atlassian-mau-ignore' header + mgas.prod.public domain

Hello All,

I am working on a JIRA cloud plugin. I have the plugin installed on my Atlassian instance. On a regular basis I am seeing a CORS error in the console when the plugin is loaded and/or browsing the plugin :

Access to fetch at ‘https://mgas.prod.public.atl-paas.net/v1/event’ from origin ‘https://InstanceName.atlassian.net’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-atlassian-mau-ignore is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

Anyone has any idea what ‘x-atlassian-mau-ignore’ header is ? What is mgas.prod.public domain?
Any help is appreciated !!

Thanks,
Sheff

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @sfg. I don’t have details, however, it’s likely a type of analytics event. I’ll ping the appropriate team internally to see if they can provide details and/or address the issue directly.

1 Like

@nmansilla FYI we’re experiencing the same thing in multiple environments and I think @charlie was reporting a similar issue.

Yes, I routinely see those errors whenever I leave a Jira page open for a while. It’s not immediate but starts occurring after some period of time.

Console:

Network:

I was able to get a hold of the right team and they’re evaluating.

4 Likes

Same problem here. It would be nice to get rid of it.

Are there any updates or work arounds for this yet?
I started seeing this yesterday 11/4/19:
the ‘…atlassian.net’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-atlassian-mau-ignore is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.
ENT-3625:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch".

I am unable to recover. No access to test steps or executed results.
Thank you, Karen Sineri, P21

@nmansilla
See my post from this morning, please. I’m looking for a workaround. Thanks, ks

@nmansilla
Can you please advise if we have any update on this?
I’m receiving same error on IE console and cannot login to Jira using IE.

One year later, same stuff.

Hello All,

You can try putting the following line before a request is made -
require(‘atlassian/analytics/user-activity-xhr-header’).uninstall();

This should work for most cases.