10 Feb 2022 - Forge CLI version 3.0.0

@SamSmyth, just updated npm to the lastest version: ‘8.5.0’

Then I run:

forge uninstall
forge deploy
forge install

But got the same error in the tunnel console opening the app:

Listening for requests...

Received proxy request. Serving file index.html for resource main from specified address http://localhost:8002

invocation: 35d26027f52b7a47 index.handler

invocation: 274aef93b03458a6 index.handler

invocation: b16b30bdbdde3a6c index.handler

invocation: 02b398923039db26 index.handler
ERROR   08:02:29.674  b16b30bdbdde3a6c  TypeError: out is not a constructor
    at index.js:34276:18
    at index.js:35200:3
    at index.js:35205:12
    at (<isolated-vm boundary>)
    at compileAndRun (/tunnel/node_modules/@forge/runtime/out/sandbox-isolate/index.js:71:22)

Will create an issue in the feedback board shortly!

@SamSmyth here is the issue I created: [FRGE-612] - Ecosystem Jira

Cheers

2 Likes

Please refer to this post related to the issue

I just updated my CLI and now I am getting this error during forge deploy

Error: error.replace is not a function
    at AppPackager.package (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\deploy\packager\packager.js:39:23)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async PackageUploadDeployCommand.execute (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\deploy\package-upload-deploy.js:11:45)
    at async CommandLineUI.displayProgress (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\node_modules\@forge\cli-shared\out\ui\command-line-ui.js:44:28)
    at async DeployView.reportDeploymentProgress (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\view\deploy-view.js:50:24)
    at async DeployController.run (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\controller\deploy-controller.js:122:27)
    at async Command.actionProcessor (C:\Users\Ilewicz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@forge\cli\out\command-line\command.js:76:32) 

I have no clue where this is coming from, has anybody experienced this issue?

Hi @MichaelIlewicz, we’re aware of this issue and the patch is on the way in the next release. Basically, this happens when your app has some TS errors. CLI didn’t manage to show the correct error message in this case.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.