Atlassian’s Codegeist is back with new and improved tools for developers to play with - and more than 50 ways to win.
Codegeist is Atlassian’s annual developer hackathon where you can unleash your potential by building custom apps and integrations on Atlassian’s serverless app development platform — Forge. Developers from around the globe showcase their creativity through apps that extend Atlassian products.
Sure, building cool software solutions is rewarding, but prizes make everything better!
Here’s a reminder of what eligible participants can win:
- First Place (1 per category, 3 total): $20,400 USD, virtual meeting with the Atlassian R&D teams, invitation for two to a future in-person Atlassian event, blog post feature
- Second Place (1 per category, 3 total): $13,400 USD, blog post feature, set of Oculus VR headsets (up to 4)
- Third Place (1 per category): $12,500 USD, blog post feature
- Fourth Place (1 per category): $7,500 USD
- Honorable mentions (15): $5,000 USD
- Most Valuable Feedback Prizes (10 total): Provide great feedback about the Forge platform and you’ll have a chance to win $1,000 USD. Find details here
- Most Valuable Storytelling Prizes (10 total): Share your story of building with the Forge platform and you can win $1,000 USD. Find details here
- Best on Marketplace Prizes (5 total): Submit your app to the Marketplace to get a chance at $1,000 USD. Find details here
- Regional Prizes (4 total): $5,000 to 4 eligible submissions from different regions of the globe: The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East/Africa. Find details here
- Participation Prizes (400 total): Atlassian Developer Swag Pack to the first 400 participants that enter an eligible submission to Codegeist.
Important notes on prize specifics and multiple prize eligibility can be found in the rules tab.
Inspiration for award-winning apps
Read 7 tips for creating award-winning apps - from Codegeist entry to Marketplace Success
Good luck and happy coding! #codegeist2022