I’ve been developing an app that has been working fine but starting yesterday the app will not install as a 403 error is reported on the /install uri. I haven’t changed my code so not sure what is causing this. Any ideas on how to debug this problem ask the 403 error is returned inside the spring-boot-connect library, ie, it never hits my /installed web service.
I found this other post (The app host returned HTTP response code 403) with a similar report and what the team suggested was to:
logging.level.com.atlassian.connect.spring: DEBUGin the application configuration
- check the logs for the installation request
By the way, it looks like the problem was addressed by creating a new app so the root cause was never fully understood.
I found the solution period it was a misconfiguration my Springs security manager class period thanks for your help and I look forward to your assistance in the future period