A change in Confluence Cloud Ecosystem Product Management

We’ve recently had to say goodbye to @sluthra as the Confluence Cloud Ecosystem Product Manager. Shrey was instrumental in getting the team where it is today. Shrey recently left Atlassian to pursue other opportunities and we wish him the best of luck.

Stepping in to fill Shrey’s shoes is @JasonPhan . Jason has been with Atlassian for 2.5 years and is based in the Mt. View office. Jason is a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team and will be stepping in to help with Product Management for Confluence Cloud Ecosystem in the Interim.

In addition to helping to drive the APIs for Confluence Cloud, Jason will also be looking to hire the next Confluence Cloud Ecosystem Senior Product Manager. Please join me in welcoming Jason to the team and please help us share the open job description with anyone you think would be a great fit for driving the development of Confluence Cloud APIs.

14 Likes

Sad to see Shrey go, he was an awesome guy!

Welcome to the team, @JasonPhan! :smiley:

1 Like

@rwhitbeck Thanks for the update! We had great experiences with @sluthra, he will be missed.

Looking forward to working with @JasonPhan!

Would love to see a list of ‘Developer Advocates’ Vendors+Atlassian developers should know about along with preferred contact info. I have it on my plate to attempt to create this myself but would love a hand from Atlassian :slight_smile:

2 Likes