About the Trello category

:rocket: Welcome to the Trello category! This is the place for all things Trello :tada:. Whether you’re getting started building your first Trello Power-Up or are a well-versed wizard :mage:t5: when it comes to Trello’s REST API, this is the place for you. Here you can:

• Ask questions
    • Get help and feedback on a technical challenge
    • Poll other ecosystem developers, find out how they tackle certain business challenges
    • Ask the Trello Ecosystem teams direct questions (really, we’re here!)
  • Share your own expertise
    • Answer community questions
    • Participate in active discussions
    • Provide feedback to Atlassian teams
  • Network
    • Build up your personal Trello Ecosystem network
    • Get to know more Trellists!
    • Exchange private messages within your network
  • Get early access to Trello news
    • Get the latest announcements from Trello
    • Help us beta-test new features and platform APIs
  • Have fun
    • Earn Badges which show off your expertise
    • Like :heart: others’ contributions
    • Get to know like-minded individuals and potential future friends

Please help us keep community engagement fun and respectful by reviewing our Code of Conduct and Participation Guidelines.

Thanks for joining and hanging out! We’re here to help, answer questions, and ensure that your experience building on Trello is as delightful as using Trello. Don’t hesitate to ask for help when you get stuck!

Useful Resources

Looking for something else? Below are a list of resources that you might find helpful.

This forum is the home for people building on all of Atlassian’s products. If you’re interested in building on a product other than Trello, we recommend that you check out some of our categories below. Within each, you can share and receive guidance, knowledge, and good humor!

2 Likes

Hi, just looking at this. I heard that Trello is built using Spring Boot. I really want to contribute to its code if possible. Is it open source? If not, then how can I work for Trello please? I have 20+ years experience in Java and have been using most of the Atlassian products in my career so far.