AMPS 8.1.0 is now available.
Release Date: March 10, 2020.
This release has some enhancements/features including:
- Refactoring how AMPS provides minifiers for JS and CSS code
- Product version system property now contains the product name instead of version
- Updated Google Closure Compiler version
- Default to Closure Compiler for JS minification
- Printing a warning when default extractDependencies would result in duplicate file or break jar signature
Full details can be found in the 8.1.0 Release Notes.
There has also been an update to the Release Notes to show older Release Notes for:
- 6.3.8 (Skipped)
- 6.3.9 (Skipped)
- 8.0.2 (16/5/2019)
- 8.0.3 (22/10/2019)
- 8.0.4 (4/11/2019)
AMPS 8.1.0 is not compatible with the Atlassian Plugin SDK version 6.x and earlier. Please ensure you’re using Atlassian Plugin SDK version 8.x.
To use this version of AMPS with your existing Atlassian plugin SDK, you can add the option -u 8.1.0 to the SDK command.