AMPS 8.1.2 is now available.
Release Date: Sep 29, 2020.
This release contains the below bug fixes:
- AMPS sometimes uses HTTP port when product configured to use HTTPS
- Blueprint module template will not compile
- Closure compiler output does not respect project encoding
- NPE in MavenProjectRewriter.findAmpsPluginManagement when groupId is missing
- NPE when testGroup contains no productIDs
- Running the “RELEASE” version of Fecru breaks admin login
- WADL docs not generated for REST modules with no package declared
Full details will be found in the Release notes.
AMPS 8.1.2 is not compatible with the Atlassian Plugin SDK version 6.x and earlier. Please ensure you’re using Atlassian Plugin SDK version 8.x.
To use this version of AMPS with your existing Atlassian plugin SDK, you can add the option -u 8.1.2 to the SDK command.
If you have any questions or comments, add them to this thread