I’m migrating Jira and Confluence from Server to Cloud, and it will likely be a gradual process - I will move Confluence in one go, but not all Jira projects will be migrated.
For application links, I understand I can setup multiple links and they will all work, according to this:
So I will be linking:
- Cloud Jira to Cloud Confluence
- Cloud Confluence to Server Jira
- Cloud Jira to Server Jira
My questions are:
- What exactly does application link allow me to do? Is there a full list of integration features somewhere?
- Do I need to worry about data?
- Is the application link ID used stored anywhere?
- Do I need to patch them manually or does Migration Assistant takes care of it?