Atlas Camp 2019: Vienna – Agenda Unveiled

Atlas Camp, Atlassian’s premier developer conference is coming to Vienna, Austria on 11-12 September 2019. For many of you that was all that was needed for you to buy your ticket however some of you need a little more convincing.

I am really excited to announce the agenda for Atlas Camp 2019. We’ll have 4 tracks of great content from both Atlassians and ecosystem developers. Two general sessions, forty 40-minute talks, twenty 20-minute talks, over 60 Atlassians on-site, hands-on labs, and more. Let’s dig into the details.

Read the blog post to learn more about Atlas Camp 2019

6 Likes

Last year there were 1-on-1 between vendors and Atlassian developers or marketing people. Will there be those kind of personalised help again?

Last year we grew our business thanks to something he pointed out, so it’s quite valuable for both parties.

Hey @aragot,

Although there will be an opportunity to talk to Atlassians there will not be scheduled 1-1’s like we had last year. There will be an info desk where Atlassians will be available to help answer your questions or connect you to the right person.

Cheers,
Peter

Do you have your ticket to Atlas Camp yet? Ticket sales end online September 6th. You won’t want to miss this jam-packed agenda, including the part of the agenda we’ll reveal during the keynote. Register today!

Are you not going to Atlas Camp? I’d love to know why? Send me a DM and let me know what’s causing you pause. I’d love to learn more about how to make this event better for you.

1 Like