AUI 8.5.1 pagination with tabs?

I’m on the final step for my first Atlassian cloud app and could use some assistance. I have (6) tabs that display various pieces of information. However, some of this information could return large result sets in larger instances of Jira so I’d like to implement pagination. I have reviewed the pagination code here: Navigation patterns - AUI Documentation.

However, the sample code does not work in my app. I have validated that I am using the same dependencies as listed in codepen’s header section. So the sample code should work the same but doesn’t. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Can anyone provide assistance? If not, I will just use outside means to accomplish the goal. Just thought I’d try to stay within the Atlassian framework before implementing other working solutions.

Hi @LorenzoPhillips,

It’s hard to tell what might be the issue in your app. Some more information would be helpful.

Are you able to provide a sample of your code? How do you import the AUI dependencies in to your app? What does the current result look like? Do you have any errors in your browser console when rendering the page (e.g., HTTP errors for retrieving the CSS or JavaScript)?

Cheers!

Hey @daz,

I have my code working for the pagination now. I have moved on to allowing the user to select the number of results to display using an aui drop-down. I have the code working to update the pagination control, but stopped last night at the point where I’m figuring out how to redraw the table to match the update. :slight_smile:

Thanks for responding!