AUI 9.1.2 is released

We have just released the 9.1.2 version of AUI.

You can find the latest documentation under this address: AUI - Documentation

Fixes

[AUI-5155] - Ecosystem Jira - Form fields elements do not render double-sized focus-ring in browsers that natively support :focus-visible

[AUI-5255] - Ecosystem Jira - Expander component behaves properly when trying to toggle multiple times

Changed

Documentation

[AUI-5264] - Ecosystem Jira - AUI Documentation now properly describes multiple ways to consume AUI

Single Select

[AUI-5254] - Ecosystem Jira - aui-option uses encodeURI for img-src escaping, allowing for usage of URLs with additional parameters and/or special characters

AUI 9.1.1

If you have missed that - on 2020-09-17T22:00:00Z we’ve released AUI 9.1.1

It contains a fix for scenarios when trigger component caused DOM exceptions if cross-origin iframes were present in the document ( [AUI-5256] - Ecosystem Jira )

I’d personally like to thank every community member that reported and/or worked with us on issues with the library…
Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

With :heart:,
The Enrichment Center

6 Likes

Love these updates here on CDAC, thanks for posting them!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The 9.1.2 link 404s for me when choosing it from the list here. Several other versions with published docs don’t appear in that list, either.

EDIT: This link appears to be a better place to find docs for all versions. I guess the problem is that googling for “atlassian aui” doesn’t turn up the aui.atlassian.com site anywhere in the top page of hits.

1 Like

Hi!

Yes, you’re right. Our documentation has been migrated to the new address.
We’re in a process of adding additional redirects so that you’ll always land on the new URL, but that’s unfortunately gonna take us a bit time, due to technical difficulties.

I apologise for the confusion.
Fox

1 Like

@BobBergman I have good news :slight_smile: The redirects are working now - you will land on aui.atlassian.com from both URLs you mentioned :slight_smile:

2 Likes