We’re preparing for Bamboo 8.0, which will be our first Data Center release. To make sure our app vendors and customers with written in-house apps are prepared, we’re launching Bamboo 8.0 Early Access Program (EAP). This is the final one, including Java 11 support and Project level build resources.
This release will bring a number of breaking changes related to Java 11, Lucene, CVS, and Mercurial support. More information can be found in the release notes.
- Improved build resilience - eliminates the loss of long-running builds in the event of an outage
- Cold standby HA - enforces redundancy and enables a quicker recovery from outages
- Project level build resources - allow for delegation of project-level administration
- Java 11 support
Step 1: Binaries
Step 2: License key
- This release should not be used in a production environment.
- This license includes 1,000 agents and will expire on Aug 31, 2021.
Please share any feedback or questions you might have in the comments and our developer team will get back to you.