Calling all builders! Join us at Developer Day '22

:wave: Hi everyone!

We’re excited to share that registration is now open for Developer Day '22!

Whether you build apps for the Marketplace, for your own teams, or you’re just starting out on your app development journey – Developer Day has something for you.

Get excited for…

• Access to a Developer Day '22 Slack channel
  • Beginner and advanced content tracks
  • Exclusive Atlassian Developer swag giveaways

Register now and mark your calendars to join us on 2022-06-09T07:00:00Z to hear from both Atlassians and other developers about exclusive product announcements, pick up new techniques from technical demos, and network with Atlassians and the developer community (stay tuned for the full agenda to be announced!).

Even if you aren’t able to make it on June 9th, make sure you register for this virtual, free event so we can send you the on-demand content after June 9th. Let us know if you’re joining in the comments!

Register now!

11 Likes

Hi Bently,

I looked at the agenda at Developer Day 2022 - Digital Experience.
Is there any coverage on P2 or Connect framework this year?

1 Like

We’re working on finalizing speakers now and will update the agenda once we have it locked in. I can say that there will be Connect platform talks. But I believe the only P2-related talk is specifically about moving from server to cloud.

@Bentley - can you elaborate on the lack of P2 content?
Am I reading into this unnecessarily, or does this signify anything with regards to Atlassian’s commitment to DC? I wasn’t at the Team event, but heard that there was a general lack of anything regarding DC mentioned there as well.

:sweat_smile: I think you’re reading a bit too into it. A quick glance at the talks submitted and the only ones I see related to P2 were about migrations. So we worked with what we had! But again, we’re still in the “Your talk was accepted, can you confirm you’ll be able to participate?” phase so the agenda is still in flux.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.