Can anyone suggest right way to make either production and development instances for Jira Cloud App?

Can anyone suggest right way to make either production and development instances for Jira Cloud for my App?

Details:

1. Our source code is stored on SVN (not on GIT repository) repository of the Siemens Polarion ALM (sorry about that we do not use Atlassian Products for project management)
  2. Our CI/CD is Jenkins (I am not sure about that is use of this really necessary)
  3. Back-end Source Code is made with PHP (Zend Framework 1.12.10) an front-end source is made with JavaScript (Ext JS 4.2.+)
  4. I just want to make either production (that can be subscribed via Atlassian Makerplace) and development environment (with different URI than production environment)
  5. How to make these all to can be used by multiple team members on local Windows 10 machines with i.e team member’s personal development environment on XAMPP and with PHPEclipse with Eclipse SVN Plugin named Eclipse Subversive (my App is nice to have able to developed multiple team members)?

Can anyone help me on this case?