When testing license behavior in the developer mode I encountered a problem with
Inactive Subscription license type. After I set it, I cannot change back to any other license type and no longer access addon. Moreover, I get an error in the console:
Have you ever encounter this problem? Is it a known bug or should I raise a ticket?
Same problem happened to me today and I think I found a workaround:
- Backup your Jira instance via Backup Manager. (gg → Backup Manager)
- Download your backup zip.
- Open entities.xml file in the zip with a text editor.
- Search for INACTIVE_SUBSCRIPTION. You should find a line with the access token of your app.
- Change INACTIVE_SUBSCRIPTION in the line to ACTIVE_SUBSCRIPTION and save the file.
- Import the modified backup zip via Restore System. (gg → Restore System)
- Re-install your app via Manage Apps.
This worked for me. Hope it will work for you too.
Thank you for the solution!
The ticket also has been raised: [ACJIRA-2476] - Ecosystem Jira