Cannot find scopes in my jira oauth2 app

I am following the guide (Action required: Update scopes for Forge and OAuth 2.0 (3LO) apps) to update the API scopes of my APPs.
I have 2 APPs. The first one is for the internal test (not releasing to external). The second one is released to external.
I added these 2 scopes: (read:issue-meta:jira) and (read:jql:jira) to the first APP. Both scopes are required for the Jira APIs.

But these 2 scopes cannot be found when I update the second APP.

anyone could help with this problem?
Thanks,

Hi @weizhou,

Thanks for letting us know about this, this issue appears to be due to these scopes not being available to select when migrating from the previous scopes to the new granular scopes (which is the case for your second-app), but they are available to select when editing scopes in the Permissions screen, which is the case for your first-app.

A work around while we are fixing this issue is to migrate your app to the new granular scopes, selecting the scopes that are available and leave out the scopes that don’t appear when you search for them. Then once you have migrated the app, go to the Permissions screen and edit the permissions and here you should be able to add these scopes.

Thanks,
Anna

Hi @weizhou,

This issue has now been fixed and you should be able to now find these scopes when migrating from the deprecated to the granular scopes.

Thanks,
Anna

@AnnaTalebBendiab Thanks for the tip. Yes, the problem was fixed.

1 Like