Cannot get Jira Forge CustomUI Styling to show up in Jira activity panel

I am using Jira Forge Custom UI and creating an app in the activity panel. When loading my components in jira, no styling is shown. When just running the html file, the styling runs and shows Atlassian styling. Is there a certain dependency or file I need to have the style show up in Jira itself?

The the one above is an example of the styling in Jira. The one below is running it in a regular browser window outside of jira.

Hi @KyleHansen. Perhaps it has something to do with security / CSP and in-line style restrictions. Have you reviewed https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/custom-ui/#security?

I just reviewed it, but I am unsure what I should change in my code to help with this. I am just using atlaskit modules in my code. Do I need to include any permissions in my manifest?

Please share your manifest and HTML <head> section. As for permissions in your manifest, perhaps try this:

permissions:
 content:
    styles:
      - 'unsafe-inline'

modules:
jira:issueActivity:
- key: managetimecustom-hello-world-panel
resource: main
resolver:
function: resolver
viewportSize: medium
title: ManageTimeCustom
function:
- key: resolver
handler: index.handler
resources:

• key: main
    path: static/hello-world/build
    app:
    id: ari:cloud:ecosystem::app/1e2d82ca-b031-4b74-b731-3f8bee0b072b
    name: ManageTimeCustom
    permissions:
    content:
    styles:
    • ‘unsafe-inline’
      scopes:
    • ‘write:jira-work’
    • ‘read:jira-work’

<head><meta charset="utf-8"/><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"/><title>React App</title><link href="./static/css/2.658a5082.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"></head>"

The styling issue is now fixed. The issue now is when running the html file, my select statements show up, but the select statements do not show up in jira. Would this be another permission issue?

@KyleHansen - glad the styling issues are fixed. :slight_smile: Now, what do you mean by select statements?