@ComponentImport not working after adding dependency of google-api-client

We are using @ComponentImport and Atlassian Spring Scanner (2.x) as per instructions on Bitbucket to inject the beans required in our app. It is working fine but as soon as we add dependency in our pom.xml for google-api-client (2.2.0 version), plugin deployment is failing with below exception -

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type 'com.atlassian.jira.util.velocity.VelocityRequestContextFactory' available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {@com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.imports.ComponentImport(value="")}
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoMatchingBeanFound(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1801)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1357)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1311)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:887)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:791)

It will be helpful if anyone has any idea why this bean is not found when we include google-api-client dependency in our project? I tried adding google-api-client package in import package but still giving same error.

please anyone update me on this issue I am also facing this issue While iam importing below ones its getting error does not exist and qi cant use it.

import com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.component.Scanned;
import com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.imports.ComponentImport;

That’s very weird: the POM for google-api-client is simple and doesn’t contain weird stuff that might interfere with Velocity.
I found this old post where someone fixed the issue with a seemingly unrelated <includeExclude> configuration, you might try that