Configuring project permissions with Bamboo Specs

I cannot figure out if this is possible, but would be nice to know if it is. Currently when I create a new plans with Bamboo Specs it automates the creation of the project and it auto permits anonymous and logged in users to have view access, which is not acceptable in our case, and we would like to Bamboo Spec the project to only grant view access to one group. Is this possible?

1 Like

That’s conceptually possible via Plan permissions - as usual, the Java variation seems a bit more comprehensive, but YAML support seems also available as such, and e.g. Formats has an example how to apply permissions to different entities via multiple documents in one YAML file.

1 Like

We actually already have plan permission setup in Bamboo Specs via Java, and the permissions in the plan configuration page work as expected, but there is no way to configure the project settings with project permissions or plan permissions at that level, and that is what I am looking for. I am going to look if I can POST API commands for those settings next.

So sorry but been there did that :slight_smile: !

1 Like

I saw that Bamboo Specs now has ProjectPermission Object, but currently I get failures when trying to publish. Is there any examples or documentation on the subject?