Confluence 7.13 Long Term Support release EAP available now

Hi everyone,

The first Confluence 7.13 EAP milestone is available now! EAP releases provide a snapshot of our work-in-progress and give you an opportunity to test and fix your apps before the final release.

Confluence 7.13 is a Long Term Support release, so we’re not including any new features or significant changes. This release is focused on bug fixes to support our largest customers.

We will continue our regular cadence of weekly milestones and betas during the development of Confluence 7.13. Head to Preparing for Confluence 7.13 to find out what’s changed.

Get the latest EAP

If you have any problems with an EAP release, please raise an issue to let us know. The earlier we know about problems, the more time we’ll have to fix them before the final release.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello @NathanMudaliar,

I don’t see the image for 7.13 EAP in your docker hub: Docker

Also, when it is there can it please be tagged under the label “eap” so that we can automatically update our EAP servers by pulling the latest image with the eap tag. That’s how we did Confluence 7.12 EAP. The ‘eap’ tag currently has Confluence 7.12 beta 1 in it. Docker

See the announcement for a previous EAP, we worked through this issue there:

Also here: Confluence Server 7.8 beta is available now - #3 by TureHoefner

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks @TureHoefner, we refactored the tooling for running builds and forgot to include the flag for building the Confluence EAP. We’re adding the flag to the pipelines configuration – the PR has been merged.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response @NathanMudaliar! The new EAP was quickly available in the docker hub after you addressed this.

For the developers/testers out there who aren’t using docker for their EAP servers or are using docker but aren’t using the ‘eap’ label, I highly recommend it:

From my docker-compose.yml:

confluence:
        image: atlassian/confluence-server:eap

So I don’t edit my docker file to change the image when a new EAP is released. I just stop the server, pull the new image that is at the eap label, and start it.

I have a feeling that not many of you are using the eap label because I’ve been the only one complaining when it has been broken for the past few EAP releases. It’s something everyone should probably be using (imo) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.