Confluence + GraphQL

Hi Guys,
I’m working on a Forge app that needs to get the info about watcher of a list of pages.
I’m using the CQL=watcher=currentUser() to narrow down a subset of pages, but I need to filter that list because of the following bug: [CONFCLOUD-70064] Searching for watcher field via CQL yields incorrect results - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.

I can’t use the standard Rest API to get the real page’s watchers because I don’t/can’t wanna send hundreds or thousands of calls, so I was thinking to use GraphQL.

I was thinking to use “confluencePages” or “confluencePagesWithFilters” to get the job done, but in order to do that I need to find the ARI of every page, but I couldn’t find any information about it.

Can someone help me to resolve the mystery?

I didn’t find a way to get all the pages in a confluence/space either (like the one for getting all the jira issues).

I created also this Topic a while ago, but no one never answered. To fix the CQL bug could be enough to perform an operation that causes the reindex of the Page, but I couldn’t find anything so far.

Thanks to all,

D.

1 Like

@srddra,

Right now, Confluence does not provide a full GraphQL implementation. While you may be able to browse some of the schema but you will not be able to obtain the right OAuth scopes to access data. Hence, I would characterize GraphQL as unsupported by Confluence.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

Stay tuned! We are working to bring forward public GraphQL APIs public soon.

3 Likes

There is an Issue/Roadmap I can follow to be aware of when the feature will be available?

2 Likes