Confluence V2 rest api's failing if more then 25 records because of Link header logic

Hello,

Can any one from atlassain, please look into this issue. I am migrating to confluence rest v2 api’s. Where i am trying to fetch large result set, with V2 api for spaces using api/v2/spaces, but if i have more than 25 records, this api is failing to fetch next result because, the Link header in response header was starting wrongly with /wiki/api/v2/spaces . Due to this when large set available all v2 apis’ are failing. Can atlassain please jump into it and fix asap.

This is applicable for v2 confluence rest api’s which are supporting Link header functionality. Because the Link header having url as /wiki/api/v2/spaces and the baseUrl had already wiki in it’s url. So in the iteration process the URL framing wrongly like https://baseUrl/wiki/wiki/api/v2/spaces and failing with 403 .

@DharmaTeja,

That sounds like a legitimate bug, which should be reported through developer support so that it will get reproduced, triaged, and worked by the right team. Once you have reported it, please let the rest of us know the JAC issue so we can watch, vote, and comment.

@ibuchanan :- Thanks for your quick response. I raised a bug here , Jira Service Management. Can you please check this, will it helps further action.