Congratulations to all of our Partner Award 2017 winners!

Last night we had the chance to get together with hundreds of our friends and colleagues from the Atlassian Partner ecosystem, celebrate our shared wins over the past year, and Martin Musierowicz, Max Mancini and myself were privileged to present our Partner Awards 2017.

This year saw some great new apps in Marketplace, some amazing partner growth, and some fantastic community participation both here in the developer community and on the user community.

You can read about all our partner award winners in our Partner blog post here. I couldn’t be more proud to work with you all in the Atlassian Partner ecosystem, from Max and all of us thank you for all your work, and congratulations again to all our winners for 2017!

-nick wade
Head of Business, Ecosystem

5 Likes

I just want to add a special call out to @david.pinn for being the Top Community Ambassador!

Well done @david.pinn!

4 Likes

It’s fantastic! I just make use of this wonderful resource, and they give me an award for doing so.

Seriously though, I am very honoured, and thankful for the kindness of everyone who contributes here, some much more prolifically than I.

5 Likes

@david.pinn and other 2017 Marketplace Vendor of the Year winners, head on over to the user community and give some love to the customer-facing announcement about our winners.

We want Atlassian customers to see our Marketplace winners, too!

1 Like