Create cusotm dialog box in scriptrunner cloud

Hi folks,
I need to write a script in Scriptrunner Cloud where a parent issue will have sub-tasks and once all sub-tasks are moved to done it should prompt user through dialog asking if they want to close parent issue as well. What is the way to write dialogs in scriptrunner scripts on transition of sub-tasks?

Hi Nishant,

Thank you for your question.

I can confirm that Script Fragments are designed to allow you to customize the UI inside of Jira Cloud by either displaying an external website inside the fragment or to create a button which when clicked can interact with an external application.

In order to understand further how Script Fragments work inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud then I would advise reading through the documentation pages on Script Fragments located here.

This means that Script Fragments are limited inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud and cannot display dialogues like you can do inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Server and the reason for this is due to the fact that Atlassian does not provide the API’s in Jira Cloud to allow us to provide this functionality.

Thanks,
Kristian

Thanks @kwalker :slight_smile:

Just in case if you know why I’m facing this below issue:
ERROR - Class: com.adaptavist.sr.cloud.events.WebhookExecution, Config: null

I’m not able to find any possible solution. TIA.

Hi Nishant,

Could I please ask you to raise a request inside of our support portal located here so that we can diagnose what is causing the error you are seeing and to advise on this.

Regards,
Kristian

Have raised the request in portal. Thanks @kwalker. Hope I get a solution soon.

Hi Nishant,

I can confirm we will work with you through our support portal in accordance with the Adaptavist Product Support SLA.

Regards,
Kristian

1 Like