Creating Custom Screen or Using Kanban Default Screen Scheme in Custom Plugin

Hello everyone! I’ve managed to create new issue types and a workflow via the config json file. I haven’t found any examples on how to create a custom screen. Basically, I have a custom workflow that needs “Epic Link” to be displayed in the screen scheme. I tried to see if I can somehow copy the Kanban Default Screen Scheme, since I’m essentially trying to extend what it does, but haven’t been able to find anything. Does anyone know how I can set Kanban Default Screen Scheme in my custom plugin, or how too create a screen scheme like below so I can add an epic link field? Thank you!

Btw, the screen scheme below is wrong but it’s what i think it would look like in the config file. Any examples of how to make a valid one would be much appreciated!

{
"screen-scheme":
  {
    "name": "custom.project.template.screen.scheme.name",
    "description": "custom.project.template.screen.scheme.description",
    "default-screen": "s1",
    "screens": [
      {
        "key": "s1",
        "name": "custom.project.template.screen.wf1.name"
      }
    ]
  }
}

Ok! Found an example of screen scheme implementation here: Create project template with issue type screen scheme - #2 by sfbehnke

Does anyone know if it’s possible to copy the Jira Software Kanban Default Screen Scheme for extending/customizing purposes? Thank you :smiley: