Developer Console says it sent email to me for error but no email received

Hello my application that is deployed on different clients server, are getting errors, I look at my logs and it says it sent an email to me but I don’t see anything. Is there configuration I’m missing?

Hey @MichaelThomas ,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We are currently looking into this issue and will get back to you later once we found a solution.

Kind regards,
Feiyang

Hi I just want to know if there an update? Because my app had high list of invocation on 9/28 and I didn’t notice until today when I came to check the logs.

Hey @MichaelThomas,

Thanks for your patience. I’ve looked into the history of emails sent to you and found out that your email address was suppressed by our email service provider (ESP) because of a bounce event happened at 2022-09-01T21:36:52 (UTC) with message “The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.”.

I have unsuppressed your email address from ESP. Could you pls double check if your email address exists? If so, any future alert emails should get delivered to you (since the rate limit of alert emails is once per 24 hours, so might need to wait till tomorrow to receive emails if the success rate of your app dropped below 99%).

Thank you,
Feiyang

1 Like

Hi that’s very odd as it same email I’m using here. I thought the same thing if I check the email on developers portal it matches.

Here the email

apps@conceptial.tech

Thanks for help I started to received emails now.