Documentation for Marketplace Reports

Hello Partners! :wave:t2:

We completed a 100% rollout of the new reporting experience on Marketplace last year and continually strive to create a more unified experience for you. As part of this effort, we have released documentation on DAC for the existing reports on the UI.

What are we doing?

Over the past few months, we’ve received valuable feedback from our partners regarding challenges they’ve encountered in comprehending specific terms and concepts within our user interface (UI). This consistent feedback highlighted a crucial point of contention that we were eager to address.

In response, we’ve revamped our documentation to provide comprehensive support for navigating the reporting experience. We now have a go-to place for all documentation related to the Marketplace reports. This includes detailed explanations of report types, elucidations of UI terminology, a user-friendly glossary for quick reference, and a section dedicated to answering frequently asked questions.

Recognizing the confusion surrounding certain terms and calculations, we’re committed to enhancing clarity at every step. We aim to ensure a smoother and more understandable experience for our users.

What do you need to do?

This is the first time we have published documentation for reports in the UI; we’d love to hear what you think! Go through the documentation and let us know what we can do to make it better. You can reach out to us through:

• ECOHELP tickets and the
  • Feedback collector that is present on every page of DAC

What’s coming next?

We plan to build more upon this and will roll out further documentation to help you better analyze your reports. We will publish more tutorials and examples with sample scenarios that will lead to robust documentation for you to use whenever required and help you tackle the technical aspects and grow your business.

We’d also love to hear from you about what documentation you need to enhance your experience with Marketplace reports. Please reach out to us and let us know!

FAQs

Where can I access the Marketplace reports?

What is the difference between reporting APIs and UI reports?

• The UI reports are graphs, charts and tables built on the reporting APIs for you to consume and analyze your data better. All the information on the UI is taken from the APIs.

Are Atlassian-provided sales reports up-to-date?

• These reports might be behind real-time by as much as 24 hours, and in some cases, licensing information may appear before sales data. Contact Marketplace Support if the information doesn’t appear after 24 hours.

Where can I raise a ticket if the reporting data I see has any discrepancy?

• You can raise an ECOHELP ticket to address any such concerns.

How can I give feedback about this document?

• At the end of the document, the feedback collector will collect your feedback in the form of ratings or any additional comments you want to add.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.