Error inside all.js stopping it from loading correctly

One of our customers is experiencing a problem with our App and on closer inspection, AP never attaches to the window because of this error in all.js

Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'sizeToParent' from undefined`   all.js:79

Is this a failed deployment or something else going wrong?

1 Like

It we are seeing this on the ‘atl.jira.view.issue.left.context’ module. Wasn’t there some issues around that recently @dmorrow ?

Hi @alan.parkinson,

The recent issue relating to atl.jira.view.issue.left.context that I am aware of related to it not appearing in the new issue view. The TypeError problem you’ve reported looks like a different issue.

Looking at https://connect-cdn.atl-paas.net/all-debug.js, it seems that AP.env is not defined.

I’ll get the help of an expert to follow up.

Regards,
Dugald

Hi @alan.parkinson,

The team have been investigating an issue that relates to the reliability of serving all.js - see Apps fail to load due to timeouts and ACJS-1134.

As part of this investigation, a configuration change was made but rolled back. It is believed that this change could have caused the TypeError issue you reported. If you are continuing to see this issue, please report back. Otherwise we can attribute the problem to the configuration change that was in production briefly.

Regards,
Dugald

1 Like

Thank you @dmorrow for looking into this. I’m just waiting on the customer to confirm the resolution

2 Likes