Forge cannot use multipart/form data

I now use Forge custom UI to call the interface of the last file of Slack. I encounter the following problems. How can I solve them? It is urgent to solve it now!!! Greenting and Thanks!

The code is as follows:

代码

The error is reported as follows:

result

There’s a good chance you’ve run into Forge’s multipart/form-data problem: [FRGE-114] - Ecosystem Jira.

It might be worth trying to use application/x-www-form-urlencoded (which I think the Slack API supports) because this does work with fetch from forge/api.

When will the multipart/form data mode in Forge be available? At present, application/x-www-form-urlencoded is feasible.

The most recent update we have from Atlassian is on that ticket, which indicates it won’t be soon.

What about this issue? Can we have mulitpart form data in Forge functions? @AdamMoore
This is blocking us from developing a core functionality of our plugin.

Are you using the Node.js runtime? Because the multipart/form data issue is resolved with the new runtime which uses standard Node.js.

We’re just keeping [FRGE-114] - Ecosystem Jira open until it goes GA (which we’re targeting next month for).

Please see my latest question regarding this topic. Here it is: Can't post multipart form data file in new NodeJS runtime