Forge Storage API 504 error

Hi,

I’m trying to fetch from the Forge storage with storage.get, and suddenly it starts failing with 504 API Gateway Timeout error:

INFO    2024-02-04T16:01:38.247Z 8e58a0c5-766b-4a4c-bbfe-e9b79c69cdc5 APIError: Unknown error. Received status code '504'
    at Function.forStatus (webpack://sm-forge-app/node_modules/@forge/storage/out/errors.js:32:1)
    at getResponseBody (webpack://sm-forge-app/node_modules/@forge/storage/out/global-storage.js:14:1)
    at GlobalStorage.query (webpack://sm-forge-app/node_modules/@forge/storage/out/global-storage.js:115:1)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at GlobalStorage.getInternal (webpack://sm-forge-app/node_modules/@forge/storage/out/global-storage.js:96:46)
    at async Promise.all (index 3)
    at calculateIssueInfromation (webpack://sm-forge-app/src/utils.jsx:405:30)

Atlassian Developer status says no issues.

1 Like

Started ~ after Feb 1, 15.00 GMT:

No changes made on the app side.

@IgorAndriushchenkp,

I know the community appreciates shared incidents like this so thank you. That said, with current Atlassian procedures, this won’t reach the right team quickly unless you register the problem with Atlassian developer support. Please log an incident there.

I have a same probelm + it seems, that it is not possible to delete some keys, only set their value

Welcome to the Atlassian developer community @LaubeDaniel,

The problem with deletes was a known incident. See:

But that’s marked as resolved now. And I’m not aware that get was acknowledged as part of that incident.

As such, please follow the advice from my prior post:

I’m going to lock this and related threads in favor of reporting to dev support.

1 Like