Forge tunnel CustomUI - Multi modules

I had a single module custom ui app, that i wanted to convert to multi module. I was using
forge tunnel --ngrok-config <ngrok-config-file-path>
to speed up the development process earlier, when it was a single module only.
I have created a multi modules forge app, that is working as expected when using forge install, but
After moving to multi module, the forge tunnel is failing with error saying
'Error: unknown option '--ngrok-config''.

Any help on how to get the tunnel to work with Custom-UI multi module would be appreciated.

modules:
  jira:issueActivity:
    - key: custom-app-hello-world-panel
      resource: main
      resolver:
        function: resolver
      title: Custom App
  jira:globalPage:
    - key: jira-global-page-custom-ui-static
      resource: globalPage
      resolver:
        function: resolver
      title: Custom app
  function:
    - key: resolver
      handler: index.handler
permissions:
  scopes:
    - manage:jira-configuration
    - read:jira-user
    - read:jira-work
    - write:jira-work
    - storage:app
  content:
    styles:
      - 'unsafe-inline'
    scripts:
      - 'unsafe-inline'
  external:
      - '*.gravatar.com'
      - 'avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net'
      - '*.wp.com'
      - 'api.atlassian.com'
    fetch:
      backend:
        - '*'
resources:
  - key: main
    path: static/hello-world/build
    tunnel:
      port: 3001
  - key: globalPage
    path: static/admin-page/build
    tunnel:
      port: 3000
app:
  id: ari:cloud:ecosystem::app/<app-id>

We’ve got rid of the custom ngrok config option. Please set the tunnel config path in forge settings, so going forward you can use forge tunnel without extra arguments.

great!
I upgraded forge cli to the latest one. But when running forge tunnel command, it will end after docker 100% completion, which means it cannot run as before. Please take a look. Thanks.

@YY1, can you please show the complete output of the command you’re running?

This seems to be a debugger terminal from VS Code, which might be interfering with the tunnel. Can you please try forge tunnel --verbose from a terminal outside VS Code (or just not a debugger one)?

Both above output the same info.

The same result from Terminal:

BTW, I’m using mac terminal to test it directly. I often wait a long time for command executing from my place, which is time-consuming and annoying. So I have to press Ctrl + C, then input the command again. back and forth, for several times, the command will excute.

Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established

Sorry for the confusion, can you please run forge tunnel --verbose (not --debug or anything else) using the Terminal (not VS Code)?

It looks like the problem might be with starting a Docker container, so try that as well: docker run --rm atlassian/forge-tunnel and post the output (it will complain if run directly, but it should help investigating the issue).

Sorry for the delay - this looks like a bug with Forge and your machine configuration, do you mind submitting a bug at Developer and marketplace support?