Get List of users from organization managed account

Hi,
I am trying to retrieve all the users from particular admin, organizations managed account (users comes under directory).
As of now i am able to see only 50 users , I want all the users from the organizations.
Request =https://api.atlassian.com/admin/v1/orgs/{org-id}/users
authorization=barer {token}
Accept=application/json.
Kindly help to query the user to get all the users from organization list.

Welcome to the Atlassian developer community @SunandaMenashinkai,

Is that just the first page of data? Can your client traverse the links.next URL to get the next page?

Hi @ibuchanan I need to fetch all the data in one request is it possible? (more then 1000 users ) and at least i need to fetch count of users…
https://api.atlassian.com/admin/v1/orgs/{org-id}/users/count- Its throwing 404-Not found error.

Hi @ibuchanan I m not sure its first page data because user-ids are not fetching in order wise. and response has the links.next URL.

No. Pagination is not optional.

Even on the first page of data, I think you can find meta.total. According to the documentation that is:

Total number of users in this Query

Even if only 50 are in the first page.

I have more than 1000 users in my admin account. and in the response i m not seeing any meta.total or count attribute.
I have checked with searching email attribute that search result showing 50.

Hi @ibuchanan The Response is having random users- I mean i have taken email and searched in my admin users list i was present.
My task are using Rest Api
1 I Need to fetch total number of users present under my admin account of particular organization ?
2 All users at time?
3 I need to filter out the users based on there status= diactivated or active
4 Filtering based on the domains or different jira products access?
any specific documentation help here?

@SunandaMenashinkai,

You aren’t missing anything in documentation. Those aren’t features of the cloud admin REST API.

Hi @ibuchanan
Could you please place cloud admin Rest api document link here.
Those aren’t features of cloud admin Rest API-- You mean we cant able to do those task using Rest-API’s.

retrieving the total number of users (count) under specific admin atlassian user is also not possible? Its showing 404 error with URI of users/count